Understand how energy storage is shaping the wind business
By solving key challenges around integration, curtailment and dispatchability, energy storage is set to shift the wind business landscape and open new project opportunities across Canada. The Renewable Energy Storage Summit will bring together wind developers and suppliers, system operators, utilities, investors and regulators to discuss the economics, finance and practicalities of energy storage and give critical insight into how the structure of the wind sector will change as a result of energy storage.
Our expert speaker line-up includes:
The full speaker line-up can be viewed here
Key Reasons to Attend:
The Summit will provide the complete picture of how storage is changing the wind business including:
- Changing procurement regimes – Systems operators and utilities present likely storage / wind procurement strategies and future systems management.
- Changing business models – Wind developers discuss how storage is shaping their financial models, projected ROI and future business plans.
- New market opportunities – Understand how storage is now creating and enabling new business opportunities in remote locations. Hear from utilities and first nations communities on the wind markets opening up as a result of storage technologies.
- Operational challenges – Gain insight from technology early adopters on the operational challenges of wind projects integrated with storage.
- Investor insight and market development – Understand how the financial community view storage technologies and their likely impact on the future procurement and integration of wind resources.
Who will you meet:
- Utilities, System Operators, Wind Developers and Suppliers, Storage Technology Providers and Integrators
- Local Distribution Companies, Engineering Procurement and Construction Experts
- Infrastructure and Transmission Professionals, Government Representatives
- Financial Institutions and Analysts, Venture Capitalists, Policy Advisors